Incident Date: September 23, 2019
Incident Time: 1:30 AM
Incident Location: Tenney Hill Road Casco and Residence in Naples
Release Date: September 23, 2019
Release Time: 12:00 PM
At the above date and time, Deputies responded to the area of the 300 block of Tenney Hill Road in Casco for reports of shots being fired and shortly there-after of naked man running down the road.
Deputies located the male who told them he was taken at gun-point from his residence in Naples, put into a trunk of a car, driven to an area near where he was located, told to strip naked, at which point he feared for his life and begin running through the woods while being shot at.
The victim, 39 year old male of Naples (ME) was able to give a description of the vehicle, the vehicle was located in Windham and stopped. All four males in the vehicle were detained and subsequently arrested. The victim was taken to CMMC in Lewiston for gunshot wounds, he is in stable, non-life threatening condition.
The males arrested were:
1. Ajoung M. Malual, 22 years old; Westbrook, ME.
2. Mahdi B. Ali, 23 years old; Boston, MA.
3. Noh Y. Okubazghi, 20 years old; Boston, MA
4. Samson S. Samsom, 22 years old; South Minneapolis, MN
All have been charged with Trafficking in Scheduled Drugs, Additional charges are possible as the matter remains under investigation. Bail has been set at $150,000 for each individual.
Update: Please note #4 last name spelling has been corrected, it is, “SAMSON”. #3 and #4 were arraigned this morning on, Trafficking in Scheduled Drugs, their Bail remains the same and they are still at CCJ.
#1 and #2 are being arraigned at this time on the following Charges:
* #1: Trafficking in Schedule Drugs; Kidnapping, Class A; Aggravated Assault, Class B.
* #2: Trafficking in Schedule Drugs; Kidnapping, Class A; Aggravated Assault, Class B; Reckless Conduct with Firearm, Class C; Possession of a Firearm by a Prohibited Person, Class C
Further inquiries can be address to,
Captain Don Goulet
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office
(207) 774- 1444 ext. 2222